Monday, November 16, 2009

My Target Trip

Luvs Diapers $7.49 minus $5 off coupon = $2.49 NOT PICTURED
Up & Up Wipes $1.29 minus $1 off coupon = .29 cents!! (sadly, Target only lets you use 1 of their coupons at a time - I wish the limit was 3) NOT PICTURED
Baby Blanket $3.24
Baby Blanket $3.24
Toddler Long Sleeve PJ Top (missing bottoms)$3.21
2 - 2pks of AAA Batteries @ $1 ea minus $1 off coupons = zero
2 - 2pks of AA Batteries @ $1 ea minus $1 off coupons = zero

Total before coupons and taxes = $22.47




Total after coupons (listed above) and taxes = $13.92

I also got the .05 cents off for bringing my own bag.


I plan to go back to Target tomorrow for more wipes. Well, 1 pack. I guess I will just keep going back for wipes every day or so. I have 8 coupons that don't expire until December 5th and I would like to use them. I might use 1 coupon on a pack of diapers though (since my son is just not liking the potty training lol).

No comments: