Monday, November 9, 2009

Rebates etc.

Today I sent out the following rebates/etc. :

Gerber Yogurt Blends Try Me Free Rebate (found on package - didn't see anything on their website about it)

El Monterey Tornadoes Try Me Free Rebate (found on package - again did not see anything on their webpage about rebate)

P & G Kitchenware (buy $25 worth of participating P&G products from participating stores get kitchenware set for free) Publix is one of the stores (look for form at stores - link is for the form)

Johnson's Frog Bath Toy Set (buy 1 Johnson's item send receipt in) Got the baby wash for free today at CVS since I had an expiring ECB.

SC Johnson $5 Rebate (you can do this 3x) So far I can do this 1x and only need one more purchase to do again. More than likely will do it 3x. I am going to check my receipts to see if maybe I have other items that qualified other than Glade products.

No comments: