Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Publix

I wanted to get things to qualify for the P&G Cooking Up Early Detection Promotion. Sorry but cannot find any links from P&G websites and saw that it said something about not being aloud to post it without permission. So google it and you will see info on other boards about it.

You buy $25 worth of P&G products from participating stores (I know Publix is one and am not sure of others). You then send in your receipt and UPC codes and receive a pink kitchenware set. The $25 is after coupons. I called and asked. Here is the phone number to call for more info : 1-877-733-5849. Good from 9/11/09 to 11/20/09.



I bought the following:

Pampers Boxed Diapers $19.99
Pampers Baby Wipes Refill $5.99
Bounty 2 pk $2.99
Halloween Cookie Cutters .59 cents (these have nothing to do with the promotion)

$29.56 before taxes and coupons/gc

Used =
$1.50 off Pampers Diapers
.50 cents off Pampers Wipes
= $27.56
$29.63 after taxes and coupons

Paid with the following:
$10 GC
$10 GC
$10 GC
Total = zero out of pocket


I could have had better deals but I needed diapers and wipes so I figured this would be a good way to get the cookware set and not have to pay for diapers.

No comments: