Sunday, February 27, 2011

1TB Internal Hard Drive for $49.99 Shipped!!!

Oh my goodness this is a very good deal! That is a lot of space I really think you would have a hard time filling it up.

I actually not that long ago (December) bought a 1 TB external hard drive for $69.99 with a $20 rebate (still waiting on the rebate). But I went ahead and ordered this internal one today. This way my actual computer will not fill up and I can use my external one as a backup.

Here is my order (I think I did rather well):


Shipping Method: FREE Super Saver Shipping
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
Subtotal of Items: $65.86
Shipping & Handling: $7.94
Super Saver Discount: -$7.94
------
Total: $65.86
Gift Cards: -$32.48 (these are from Swagbucks and from a Groupon deal)
------
Total for this Order: $33.38


1 "SATA Data Cable (2pk.)"
$2.89
Sold by: Aleratec, Inc.

2 "Kingston 4 GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card SD4/4GBET"
Electronics; $6.49
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

1 "Hitachi Deskstar 3.5 Inch 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA II 32 MB Cache Internal Hard Drive 0S02860"
Electronics; $49.99
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC


Order #2 : UnitedIntegral
Shipping Method: Standard
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
Subtotal of Items: $2.52
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
------
Total: $2.52
Gift Cards: -$2.52 (again part of my Swagbucks gift cards)
------
Total for this Order: $0.00

1 "StarTech.com 18IN SATA HARD DRIVE CABLE ( SATA18RA1 )"
Electronics; $2.52
Sold by: UnitedIntegral





I paid $33.38 for the following items:
1 TB hard drive
(2) 4GB memory cards (good for my camera and various camcorders)
2 pack of data cables
hard drive cable

Again Swagbucks helped me out a lot to lower my total. For 450 swagbucks you can cash out for a $5 Amazon gift card. This is what I do every time I have 450 swabucks I cash out (it takes about a week or two until you get your code). Then when I get the code I log into my Amazon account and add it to a giftcard and then wait until I need to buy something.


Now I will just have to figure out how to install this hard drive. Luckily there are plenty of online resources available to help me out.

I am not sure how long the price will stay at $49.99 so if you are in the market for a new hard drive you might want to check this out!

No comments: