Monday, February 28, 2011

Troubling Finding the Motrin Pm at Wags this Week?

Me too!! Wasn't too happy about it since I would use this product a lot. I was hoping to get 6 of them in total (from 3 stores). I went to 4 different stores and none of them had any (went on Sunday even). But with that wonderful $6 off 2 coupon you can score another good deal (no Register Rewards though). You can buy 2 Tylenol Precise products for $5.98 which translates to free! They are sale this week at Wags for $4 off and if you buy more than one it gets even cheaper. They are on sale for $3.99 each but then you buy 2 because of the coupon so then Walgreens takes off another $2 which translates to $2.99 each which equals $5.98. And since your coupon is for $6 off that means free!!

I went to 2 different Walgreens this morning and did this transaction at each one:

2 Tylenol Precise Pain Patches
2 Tylenol Precise Cream
1 Baby Magic

I paid $3.17 after coupons and taxes each time. I also got back $3 Register Reward for the Baby Magic each time.

Altogether I got the following for $6.34:

4 Tylenol Pain Patches
4 Tylenol Precise Creams
2 Baby Magics

And I received (2) $3 Register Rewards.

No comments: