Monday, February 7, 2011

Todays 2 Walgreens Trips

This is what I bought during my 2 Wags stock up trips.


1st Trip

3 Garnier Hair Dyes @ $5 each = $15
3 Walgreens Tin Foil @ .69 cents each (with in ad coupon) = $2.07

Total before taxes and coupons = $17.07
Coupons I used:
$6RR from a previous purchase
(3) $3 off Garnier coupons (print your coupons here)

New total after coupons and taxes = $3.26
I also received $5RRs back from buying the Garnier.



2nd Trip

3 Garnier Hair Dyes @ $5 each = $15
2 Kleenex @$1.09 each (with in ad coupon) = $2.18
2 Walgreens Tin Foil @ .69 cents each (with in ad coupon) = $1.38

Total before coupons and taxes = $18.56
Coupons I used :
$6RR
(3) $3 off Garnier coupons (print your coupons here)
$2 off Kleenex coupon (this was a catalina that came out after making some purchase at Wags a week or so ago)

New total after taxes and coupons =$2.86
I also received another $5RR from purchasing the Garnier.


So for $6.12 I got the following:
6 boxes of hair dye
5 boxes of tin foil
2 boxes of Kleenex

I also have $10 in Register Rewards to use the next time I shop at Walgreens! Which means I made a profit of $3.88 with these purchases.

I will now (hopefully) have enough hair dye and tin foil to last at least 6 months. I am not sure how fast I go through tin foil so we will see it may end up lasting a lot longer.

No comments: