Thursday, March 31, 2011

Survey Sites













Do not join Survey Spot. I was a member for years and loved them. I always waited a while until I had a nice amount and then would cash out. I had over $75 in it and went to cash out and they refused to give me my money because I had not done any surveys for 6 months. Now mind you I was still able to log in and still received their emails. Yet, they could not bother to either just send me my earnings or inform me that if I did not do a survey within a certain amount of time that my money would no longer be available. I always left my money in there until I had a certain amount. These companies pay the survey sites to pay you for doing the surveys and focus groups. So how I see it they stole not only from me but also the companies that I did the focus groups and surveys for.

No comments: