Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Walmart

Since Walmart now has it in their coupon policy that they give overage I have actually shopped there 2 times in the last 2 weeks. Generally, I shop there a couple of times a year. I did have an issue with the coupons since the cashier was not aware of the policy but a manager o.k.'d it.

This week I bought the following:
Plastic large toy ball $1 (my son had 2 of these but they blew away- this one I will keep in the car to take to the park)
3 Gain 40ct fabric softener sheets $1.87 each = $5.61 (they had tons this time)
2 Carefree liners @ .94 cents each = $1.88 (this is the cheapest I ever see them) Candy Lane Game $5.00 (found the form for a free Tombstone pizza with purchase of game)

Total before taxes and coupons = $13.49

Coupons I used:
(3) $3 off Gain (expire this week)
(2) .50 cents off Carefree

New total after coupons and taxes = $4.44 which I used a $10 giftcard to pay so I still have $5.56 left on it for next time. So I bought 3 Gains, 2 Carefrees, 1 Ball and 1 Game for less than $5 and will also receive back in the mail a coupon for a free pizza. Not too bad. I am not that great with overage like some people but I was happy for the $3 in overage that I got.

No comments: