Monday, March 22, 2010

Busy Morning

Today was a very eventful day. I got a lot accomplished which makes me very happy.

I dropped my son off at school.

Headed over to Target to buy the 2 games and some Easter basket stuff (5 pairs of socks from the dollar bin and a Spiderman book from the dollar bin also).

Mailed off some bills.

Got a money order.

Picked up and dropped off some coupons.

Tried to again return the Blockbuster movie (I Love You Man - really funny!!) but the machine again was out of order. Found out that I need to call the 800 number (1-877-300-2128) and drop the movie in the side box (which I did not see the day before).

Went to the bank and ordered new checks and got 2 check registers.

Checked my mail. I have a Post Office Box which comes in handy.

Called Blockbuster and got everything straightened out.

Did all of this prior to 10:30 a.m. Not too bad. Might go to Publix to buy some more juice. They have Ocean Spray 100% Fruit and Vegetable Juice 2 for $5 and I have (2) $1 off coupons for it so it will be $3 for 2 bottles. Also may go to CVS to buy either some Easy Ups or Pampers and use up some coupons and ECBs.

No comments: