Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Huggies and Pull Ups Walgreens this Week

This deal is not too bad if you have coupons and Register Rewards to use towards it.

Buy 3 packages of Pull Ups, Huggies Diapers or Huggies Wipes (the big refill packs) and you get $5 Register Rewards back. Huggies Diapers and Pull Ups are $8.99 each and the wipe refill packs are $5.99.


If you have the coupons from the Walgreens Children's Activity Book then make sure you use the $1 off coupon for the Pull Ups and Huggies Diapers (it will take off $1 on each pack).

I didn't have any Register Rewards to start with so I spent way more than usual. I bought 3 packs of Pull Ups = $26.97 minus (3) $2 off Manufacture Coupons = $20.97 minus $3 WCAB = $17.97 for 3 packs of Pull Ups and 2 Bottles of Purex Laundry Detergent. With $5 RR back.

I have definitely done better in the past (much better) but this wasn't too bad for not having any Register Rewards to start with. I got 5 things for about $3.60 a piece (not including tax).

I plan on buying 3 more packs of Pull Ups using (3) $2 off coupons + $3 WCAB + $5RR (which means I won't get another back) and will spend about $15.97 for 3 packs. I wish I had one more Purex coupon. :(

No comments: