Saturday, March 6, 2010

Purex Coupon Expires Today

Just a reminder that today is the last day you can get 2 bottles of Purex for free at Walgreens.

I was happy that I found another coupon so I got a total of 4 bottles (from 2 different stores) free.

The coupon was in the Red Plum Coupons from 02/21. Walgreens has them on sale for 2 for 1 ($5.99) so then use the coupon which is also bogo and you get a total of 2 for tax only.


I also picked up 2 Huggies (sadly no coupons) , 1 Pull Ups.


I did o.k. but not too great. This is the most I have spent for awhile on diapers and pull ups.

2 Huggies @ $8.99 each (no coupon but did the Upromise thing so I should have $4 in my account) = $17.98
1 Pull Ups $7.19 (no clue why they were$7.19 but it was the last pack) had a $2 off coupon = $5.19
2 Purex @ $5.99 each but it was on sale for BOGO and I had a BOGO coupon = 0.00

Also had a Wags Children Activity Book Coupon for the Pull Ups and Huggies which took $1 off each pack = -$3.00

Used a $5 RR from doing the Pull Ups/Huggies deal (which means I won't get one back) - $5


Total before taxes, coupons,RR's and bogo sale = $37.15

New total = $17.15

So I did o.k. but not great. 5 items for about $3.43 each.

No comments: