Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shutterfly Photo Cards for the Holidays

Every since my son was born I now order photo cards every single year. I love being able to send a photo of my son and also have a Christmas card checked off of my list.

I have also bought ones for other holidays and also just everyday occasion cards. I personally prefer the folded cards but I have also bought the non folded flat photo cards.

Shutterfly has so many nice designs to choose from.


As you can see you can choose to put more than one photo on your card like the above collage one.



Or just choose one photo like this one.


Card prices are now starting at .32 cents each (regularly priced starting at .40 cents each). They are currently offering free shipping on orders of $30+ just use the code : SHIP30 at checkout.



You can check out some of the various Christmas designs they have to offer here and here.



They also have photo desk calendars which would make nice gifts. I did this last year for a gift for my father and it was a big hit!



I cannot wait for my son's school to do their holiday photos. They have a photographer come in and take holiday photos of the children. It is normally $20 to $30 for 3 to 4 photos but they allow you to make copies of your photos. They even give you the negatives if they use actual film. This is a huge plus and then throughout the year I can make other photo gifts out of the photos for cheap!! I will be using them for this year's Christmas cards from Shutterfly. I have been able to do this for the last few years. Way cheaper than ordering photo cards from some a professional photo studio that is for sure!






This year I am thinking about going with a simple design like the card above. Of course this depends on what the photos look like this year.




Right now you can get a *free card by using code : CARD4U at checkout. This offer expires November 17th.


*Try one free 5x7 greeting card or 5x7 stationery card.
Offer ends November 17, 2010

Enter code: CARD4U
Taxes, shipping and handling charges will apply.
Limit one per household.

No comments: