Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Toy Story 3 - Deals and Rebates etc.

O.k. I went to CVS this morning and picked up my copy for $19.99 minus $16 CVS coupon for buying $25 worth of select P&G products. I also used (2) $1 ECBs that were from the green tag scans. Tax was charged on the full amount so I ended up paying way more than I expected $3.25. But of course spending $3.25 on the new Toy Story 3 dvd is not such a bad deal either! And remember I only paid $2.74 for the $25 worth of P&G products which brings my total to a whopping $5.99!!

So for $5.99 I got the following:

Toy Story 3 DVD
Always
3 Puffs
5 Dawn
Nice and Easy
2 Crest

Not too bad huh?


And to make this deal even sweeter I am now going to submit my receipts for the following:

$5 rebate when you buy Toy Story 3 and 3 Disney Campbell's products. I just bought 3 cans of Disney Princess Spaghetti O's for this deal. Yeah, yeah I have a son but he won't care! These are great to have on hand on days you are way too sick to cook!

Spend $50 on P&G products and get a coupon book valued at over $110 in coupons.
It looks like this has to be before coupons and taxes. But I know I have a few receipts to use towards this and I still have some time left. Not sure if they consider ECBs to be coupons? Probably yes, since on the receipt it will say coupon or something. But still I have plenty of receipts to use towards this.


Are you a member of Disney Movie Rewards? If so check your emails for an email with a link to a printable $3 off any Disney/Pixar DVD. This is connected to your account and you will be able to print 2 if you hit your back button (which you can use on whatever movie you want). Unfortunately, this is not a mass email and not everyone got one. I did not. :(

No comments: