Thursday, April 14, 2011

Walmart

In the past 2 months I have gone to Walmart more than I do in a year normally. This is all thanks to their new coupon policy which lets you have overage.

This is what I bought today:
2 Always liners @ 93 cents each = $1.86
2 Carefree liners @ 94 cents each = $1.88
2pk child goggles (water) $1.50 (for the bathtub lol)
Toy Story Operation Game $5.00

Total before coupons and taxes = $10.24


Coupons I used :
$3.00 off select Hasbro games (print here)
(2) .50 cents off Carefree (from previous coupon insert)
(2) $1.00 off any Always product (from Facebook P&G coupon booklet)

New total after coupons and taxes = $4.96.


The 2 Always coupons totally paid for the liners including tax thanks to the overage. Not a huge overage but those 2 products were truly free. Also items I use so great for me. I bought all the above for less than the price of the board game. I also will submit the receipt and form for a free Tombstone pizza.
I plan to go next week and buy Chutes and Ladders and also submit for a free pizza. That will be a total of 3 games and 3 pizzas for less than the price of 3 games. Not too bad. Will have pizza and games to stash away for the next 2 Christmas's. Now if I can only find a good coupon (with a product they actually have in stock) that gives good overage.

No comments: