Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CVS and Walgreens Purchases *Updated

I am trying to create a stockpile of certain items (cleaning supplies, paper towels, toilet paper, deodorant, makeup, diapers etc.). So I have been scouring the weekly ad flyers and getting my coupons ready!!


Here are my purchases so far for this week:

CVS - Monday
Lysol Neutra Air $2.50 had B1G1F coupon so I got 2 for that price
Fantastik 2 for $5 with 2 $1 off coupons so 2 for $3 with $1 EB back
Thermacare heat patch 3 ct $5.99 $1 off coupon so $4.99 and $1 EB back
Scott Paper Towels 8pk $5.49 with $1 off coupon so $4.49 (you can print the coupon from the coupon thing on the right side of this page)
Paas easter egg kit $1.99 with $1.99 EB back
Johnson's Soap Buddies $1.19 with $1 off coupon so 19 cents
Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel Disks $2.99 with $1 off coupon so $1.99
Lady Speed Stick $1.99 with 75 cents off coupon so $1.24
Used a $3 EB towards this purchase

Total $18.84 with $3.99 EB back


CVS - Wednesday #1

Lysol Cleaner $2.50 minus 50 cents off coupon = $2.00
Thermacare 3ct $5.99 minus $1 off coupon = 4.99 with $1EB back (these are really good to keep on hand!)
Scott 8pk Paper Towels $5.49 minus $1off coupon = $4.49 (again print this coupon from the coupon thing on the right side of this page)
Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet gel disks $2.99 minus $1 off coupon = $1.99
Huggies Wipes 64ct $3.49 minus $2 off CVS coupon = $1.49
EB used on this purchase $8.99

Total = $6.22 with $4 EB back including my Winter Quarter EB's

CVS #2 (this was with my mother's cvs card - I had used it before for St.Ives deal)

Lysol Toilet Cleaner $2.50 minus 50 cents off coupon = $2.00
Lysol Wipes 2 for $5 minus $1off coupon = $4.00
Nano Slim diet pills $6.25 (on clearance rack 75% off)
Baby Blanket 49 cents ( on clearance rack 75% off - should have been 25 cents actually)
CVS zinc oxide ointment $2.99 (on clearance rack 75% off - should have been 75 cents will go back tomorrow to get my difference - marked 75 cents)
Used $5 EB towards this purchase

Total = $10.94


Don't forget there is a $3 rebate on certain Lysol products.



Walgreens - Tuesday



Walitin 30ct $6.99 will be free after rebate
Glade candles $3.49 2 with $4 off coupon will get $2 back with rebate
Soft Soap Body Scrub $3.99 with $1off coupon received coupon good for a free bottle of it
Walgreens Aspirin 36ct $1.59 (clearance)

Total = $15.32

I dropped off my ink cartridge which would be $7.50 which would be free after rebate only to discover today when I went to pick it up that it would not read in the machine so I am going to try again at a different Walgreens just in case their machine was messed up.


Walgreens - Wednesday

Softsoap Body Scrub $3.99 free after coupon
Physician's Organic Formula Pressed Powder $14.49 minus $1off coupon will get rebate of $10 back (I do not like this at all. It has a horrible smell to it. It also makes your skin look very luminous as if you crushed up a whole bunch of pearls and smeared them on your face. It also made my pores look super large. I would not recommend this product.)
Reynolds Wrap 89 cents with Walgreens coupon
Glade candle $5.99 minus $4 off coupon (should have bought 2 at $3.49 to get rebate)

Total = $18.15

So far with the EasySaver Rebates I should get $18.99 back.

I hope I can get my printer cartridge refilled. :( I found out that my printer cartridge cannot be refilled. It failed the electronic test 2x. The guy told me that the circuit board on it was shot. He also told me that a lot of manufactures are now making the printer cartridges not refillable. Like it is a 50/50 chance that you can refill them. He did tell me that HP seems to have a lot that are refillable. He told me to stay away from Canon ones because they make the insides very weak so they cannot be refilled. I ended up having to buy another cartridge for $25.99 but I did have 2 - $5 off coupons that I used towards it.

No comments: