Sunday, April 5, 2009

CVS

Sunday (today) and Monday only:
Easter Basket -$1.99 get $1.99 EB back limit 2
Easter Grass 79 cents get 79 cents back in EB limit 2


I was planning on buying both of the above to hold back but decided against it. I already have 2 Easter baskets for my son and I don't use Easter grass. But it is a very good deal for someone who needs an Easter basket or even to donate.

I did go and buy my Huggies today though.

Here is what I bought:

2 Huggies Supreme $10 each
Johnson's Baby Wash $3
Johnson's Baby Lotion $3
Coupons as follows:
2 - $3 off Huggies
2 - $1 off Johnson's
1- $5 off $25 purchase
$7 worth of Extra Bucks

I paid out of pocket $7.40 which includes tax. I received $10 in Extra Bucks back. I paid less for my purchase than what one package of diapers cost. I saved $20 with coupons and Extra Bucks and then made $10 towards another shopping trip. :)

I have some other items to get from CVS later on the week. Today was a super quick trip with my son.

FYI - You can print a coupon for 75 cents off of Huggies wipes that you can use towards your $25 purchase at CVS. Just look at my coupon thing on the right hand side and you can print it right from your computer.

No comments: