Thursday, April 16, 2009

CVS - Sunday - Kotex

If you have an Extra Care card and you have your correct email address connected to it than you more than likely received an email for $4 off a purchase of $20. This coupon that you can print is good until Sunday.

I already made my CVS purchases for this week's flyer so I am saving mine for Sunday.

This is what I will be buying:

2 Kotex Pads $2.99 ea I will use a $2 off coupon from the coupon widget on the right hand side of my blog.

2 Kotex Liners $2.99 ea I will use a $1.50 off coupon from the coupon widget on the right hand side of my blog.

2 Kotex Tampons $2.99 ea I will use a $1.50 off coupon from the coupon widget on the right hand side of my blog.

1 Crest Pro Health Rinse $2.88

$1.50 off Kotex CVS coupon (that I received on one of my reciepts.
$4 off CVS coupon


My total purchase will be $20.82

I will pay out of pocket $10.32 for 6 Kotex products and some mouthwash. More than likely will also use up some of my many CVS Bucks so my purchase will be free.


So you might also want to save your $4 off coupon for Sunday too if you need to stock up on Kotex products.

No comments: