Sunday, April 19, 2009

Very Disappointed in My Kmart

I went to Kmart because according to their webpage my store was participating in double coupons. Well, that was not the case since they were going out of business (even though online it showed that store was participating). So that was a waste of a drive. This area where I live never has any stores who doubles or triples coupons so I was so excited about Kmart doing so.


I planned to really stock up on some items. They had Huggies on sale for $9.99 minus $1.50 off coupon (doubled would be $3) I would have paid $6.99 for Huggies Supremes which we all know that is a really good price. I had planned on buying 4 (you can only buy 4 of 1 item - which I think is very fair). And I planned to check out their prices on Luv's since I also had 4 coupons for a $1 off and was hoping to get them after the coupon being doubled for about $5.99.

No comments: