Sunday, April 19, 2009

CVS

I did do rather well at CVS though (read below about my sad trip to Kmart) lol.

I did so well that even the cashier remarked that she needs to learn how to shop like me and the guy behind me said I was good. lol

I got 3 bags of stuff for less than $4 and got $4 back in Extra Bucks.


This is what I got:

(Easter Items 75% off)
1 Puppy Tattoo Egg 63 cents
1 Plush Fire Engine Easter Basket $2.49 (I am set on Easter baskets for a few years now!!)
1 Easter Vinyl Table Cloth $1.25

2 Kotex Liners 64 ct $2.99 each
2 Kotex Pads 20ct $2.99 each
(they didn't have any tampons aside from the Super and Super Plus so I did not buy any as planned)

1 Crest Pro Health Rinse Nighttime $2.88
1 Crest Pro Health Rinse $2.88

1 CVS Magazine (I have heard they have good coupons) 99 cents

Total before coupons $23.08 plus tax

Coupons I used as follows:
CVS $4 off $20
CVS Bucks $3.49
CVS Bucks $6.00
CVS Kotex coupon $1.50
Kotex $2 off of 2 (printed from coupon widget on this page)
Kotex $1.50 off of 2 (printed from coupon widget on this page)
And according to the receipt there was one more $1.50 off coupon (though I guess she must have used one of my coupons 2x?)

Total after coupons $3.56

Also received $4 back because you get $2 back for the Crest Pro Health (limit 2)

No comments: