Friday, April 24, 2009

Stockpiling

So I have been stockpiling now off and on for a few years. Really just recently started having a plan with it recently. I want to have enough of certain items to last me a year or two. This is for when I move. I want to cut my costs as much as possible.

Of course I am stockpiling everything for very cheap. I am using the various deals at CVS and Walgreens and occasional sales elsewhere.

The things I plan to stockpile are: toothpaste, toothbrushes, makeup, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, pads, tampons, pantyliners and various medicines and vitamins.


I think I have a year's supply of everything aside for makeup and medicine. Luckily I don't wear much makeup (powder, lipliner, eyeliner and lipstick) so it will be easy to reach my goal.


Most of the items I have stockpiled have either been on clearance for dirt cheap or have been purchases with CVS Extra Bucks or Walgreens Register Rewards (lots of times getting me more RR's and Extra Bucks back).


I figured if I get most of this items now as cheaply and as free as possible then when I move I will save money and time not having to buy these items.

I make posts on here showing you my purchases so you can see how cheap you can get needed items so you too can save money. :)

No comments: