Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today's Purchases

I am still feeling sick but a lot better than yesterday. Hopefully, whatever I have/had is almost over. I hate being sick.

I was quite disappointed yesterday: I was going to pick my son up from school and saw that Burger King was offering 99 cents kid's meals for a limited time. I never ever go to fast food restaurants and never feed my son that kind of food. But I felt extremely sick so decided just one time would not be so bad for him. I picked him up and went through the drive through and that is when I discovered that the price was only good if you also bought an extra value meal or whatever they are called. Needless to say I spent $3.73 on some apple fries and milk since when I asked them to just make a cheese sandwich (told them just cheese and bun) they also put ketchup and mustard on it (which my son would not eat). So I ended up having to make dinner anyways. :(


Today's purchases:


CVS

Colgate 360 Toothbrush $3.99
Colgate Visual White Toothpaste $3.99
Softsoap Scrub $4.99

coupons:
75 cents off Colgate Toothbrush
$10 CVS Bucks

My cost = $2.43

I got back in Extra Bucks:
$3.99 for Colgate Toothbrush
$4.99 for Softsoap
$2 for Colgate Toothpaste
For a total of $10.98


Don't forget the Purex!!! See post from yesterday.


Walgreens

Excedrin Express Gels B1G1F $4.79
Colgate Max Toothbrush $3.29
Scunci Hair Elastics 18ct $2.00

Coupons I used :
$2.00 off Excedrin
$2.00 off Excedrin

Total cost $6.46
Received back in Register Rewards:
$3.29 for Colgate Toothbrush
$2 for Scunci
For a total of $5.29 in Register Rewards

No comments: