Monday, April 20, 2009

Upcoming Diaper Sales *Edited

Here are some Walgreens and CVS diaper sales that are coming up. This way you have time to look for coupons to make them an even better deal!! None of the deals are that great but with coupons, register rewards and cvs bucks they can be not that bad.

Target 04/19 (current)
Pampers $9.49 (most of the pamper coupons out presently expire 04/30 so this looks like probably the best deal to use with those coupons)

Target (until 04/27)
Luv's $6.99 (the coupons I have seen expire 04/30 so if you have any coupons for them I would suggest use them now on this sale)


Walgreens 04/26
Huggies 2 for $20 with $2 in Register Rewards back


Walgreens 05-03
Huggies $9.99


CVS 05-03
Pampers $8.99 limit 3


There are plenty of coupons floating around from various Sunday coupon inserts for both Huggies and Pampers. Off hand I don't remember if Pull Ups and Easy Ups were included but I am pretty sure they were.


I am trying to stock up on diapers so I don't have to buy them anymore since I am planning on having him potty trained as soon as possible. Although I will admit I am not looking forward to it.

No comments: