Thursday, April 2, 2009

Publix Grocery Trip *UPDATE

I did rather well. Lots of coupons and lots of B1G1F.


4 Kraft Dressings they had a special of B1G1F I also had 2-$1.50 off coupons total paid $2.90
(Walmart has them on sale for $1.58 with the coupon they would cost 8cents each! I personally barely shop there though)

6 Various Wheat Thins and Triscuits crackers on special for B1G1F and a B1G1F coupon and a $1 off coupon (if my calculations are correct I paid $4.58 for all 6)

Fiber One Pancake mix used $1 off coupon $2.49

2 Kraft Mac and Cheese B1G1F $2.15

2 Hokan Green Tea bags (these are very good and authentic!) $3.38

Ovaltine (this way I will drink more milk not for my son lol) $4.19

2 Breakstone's Cottage Cheese 4pks used 2 - 60 cents off coupons (I pack in my son's lunch) $3.38

2 Athenos Hummus B1G1F (good for the above crackers - some are for Easter) $2.99

Morningstar Chicken Patties (yummy) $3.99

5 Publix Yogurts for $2

Pillsbury Savorings spinach and cheese used $1 off coupon (these are so yummy!) $2.99

Publix OJ Gallon $2.49

Broccoli $2

Pepperidge Farms Pumpernickel bread $2.99

Tombstone Pizza $2.99


Total for all of the above $45.51

I purposely went to Publix for 2 reasons : 1 for the B1G1F deals and also because they were supposed to have the buy national brand get ours free but I did not see it promoted anywhere in the store. :(

****UPDATE: The promotion for buy one of their's and get one of our's free is for these 3 items:
Ranch Flavored Quacker Quakes
Tositos Natural
Newman's Own Salsa

So if you buy the above items you get Publix's equivalents free!

No comments: