Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Got My Disney Movies Today!!

I would take a picture of them but my son is here. He can't see them just yet. I cannot believe how quickly they came. I wish I could start watching them. :(

I hate not having any tv channels. I mean we seriously do not even get 1 with that box thingie and an antenne. They are just all pixelated and then the screen goes black. I miss being able to just sit on the couch and watch tv. Now I have to watch my tv shows online which is so uncomfortable. Though I am extremely grateful for USA networks to have their wonderful shows available to watch on their website. Yes, you have to wait a few days or is it a week after the show actually airs but who cares!


Anyways, I am so glad I got some Christmas and Bday presents out of the way with this order. I just ordered them on the 19th and it is only the 25th today. So happy to have them already.

No comments: