Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is It Just Me?

Or do other people become space cadets when they have allergies?? My allergies are horrid this morning. Not so much with the sneezing etc. but just the feeling like crap and my head feeling funny. I was having issues with a runny nose this morning but it finally stopped. Luckily it was not one of those all day deals.

I totally messed up this morning 2 times!! I bought lotto tickets that I did not need to buy until next week (meaning I have doubles). Which won't be so bad if I actually win something. I also messed up at CVS and looked like a complete idiot. I held up the line and had to have them open up an additional line. I did apologise a million times and told them how sorry I was for being a complete moron.

It looks like it might be one of those days........

No comments: