Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Publix Trip



I went to Publix today only so I could purchase the items needed for the P&G Pink Good Cook's Hope Kitchenware Set. You need to purchase $25 worth of stuff in one transaction and then you can send away for a pink kitchenware set. I was so happy that I did not have to hunt down one of the claim forms for it. They actually had some.


I wanted to find a way to do the deal as cheap as possible and here is what I did:

5 Cover Girl Eye Shadows @ $2.99 each = $14.95
2 Tide Stain Booster @ $5.99 each = $11.98
Total = $26.93

Other items I bought that were unrelated:
Winnie The Pooh Book $2.33
2 Glade Plug Ins BOGO $5.49

Coupons I used:
(5) $2 off Cover Girl
(2) $3 off Tide
$5.49 off Glade (a bogo coupon)
$3 off 5 P&G products Publix coupon
Winnie the Pooh rang up at $3.34 so I got it for free!

New Total = $9.99!!

I will now fill out the form and send it along with the receipt for my kitchenware set.

I did this last year and I really liked the set. I haven't used it yet since I was waiting to use it when I moved. Which of course did not happen. :(


No comments: