Sunday, September 5, 2010

CVS

Don't forget to scan your cards! Today I got a $3 off any As Seen on Tv items and a $3 off $10 grocery food items.

Aqua Globes are only $2.99 which means you can get them free with the above coupon.

Fyi - Indiana White Cheddar Popcorn double packs are $4.00 and you actually get back $2ECBs not $1 like it states on the package.

SoBe is B1G1F and you can get 2 free if you use the bogo coupons from here.

Remember those cute dinosaur eggs I told you about? Well, they were now only 99 cents each at my store. So check out your toy section too! Think Christmas, Halloween and Easter!

I noticed a lot of the toys seemed to be half price or close to it. I bought my son a Ben 10 Alien creature of some sort for only $4.99 and it is a good size. Will try and take a picture of it later.

I was able to pick up some Burt's Bees lip balm double packs on clearance for $1.45!!

No comments: