Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Today Is a Good Day

I bought lots of goodies at Target and had no issues with coupons. Whoo hoo!!

I got a donut and a small iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts for $1.08. There was coupon for a free small coffee today only in Sunday's paper. I never ever treat myself so this was nice. They weren't even crowded at all.


I went and checked my mail and got loads of goodies! They included:

My free Shutterfly photo book.

My General Mills Get Together package filled with loads of goodies.

A free sample and loads of coupons for Downy.

4 coupons for free Simply Potatoes (I had bought them before and 3 out of the 4 were green and moldy ick!) so they sent me the coupons.

Publix Preschool Pals for my son.

Coupon Booklet from Glade.

Working Mother magazine (free subscription)

Disney Family Fun magazine (free subscription)

Elle Decor magazine (free subscription)

Bloomsburg Business magazine (free subscription) and yes, I read it.

And my mailman has yet to come to my house so who knows maybe more goodies will arrive today!

No comments: