Sunday, September 19, 2010

Xmas Shopping Done Easy

I love, love shopping online! It is super convenient and easy.

I have been trying to find a good deal on the dvds Toy Story 1 and 2. I searched everywhere online and didn't see any super great deals.

Sunday's Smart Source coupons 09/19 had a form to join Disney Movies. You got 5 movies for $1.99 each and had the option of buying 2 more to lessen your agreement. You also got free shipping on this order. O.k. I know, their movies cost more and the shipping is ridiculous. But I only have to buy 3 more movies in the next 2 years. I figure each movie will cost $20 plus $4 shipping (not sure of the actual costs). So I am looking at an additional $72. Hopefully way less.

This is what I order today. These will be both Xmas and Bday presents for my son.

Your shipment will include the following items:

Toy Story Special Edition (2010)

Toy Story 2 Special Edition (2010 Release)

Monsters, Inc.

G-Force

The Aristocats Special Edition

The Rescuers

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: 2-Disc Collector's Edition DVD + Digital Copy


*Subtotal $21.90
Shipping & Processing $0.00
*Total $21.90
*This amount includes the cost ($21.90) of the Promotional items you selected

I just got 7 movies for $3.13 a piece!!! So add the $72 (for the next 3) and it comes to $9.39 each for 10 movies (o.k not as great). Though of course I am just making up the cost for the additional 3 I have to buy. So this could vary. So again less than 10 bucks per movie is still a good deal.


This is a picture of my son with the same offer we recently received in the mail.



The funny thing about that picture (aside from the goofy face) is that he is the one who asked me to take a picture of him with that ad. Hmmmm....was he trying to get me to do a post of this and actually buy movies from there???

No comments: