Thursday, October 28, 2010

An Easy Way to Make A Little Extra Money

The company's name is YouData. They are trying to convince consumers like us that we should be the ones controlling our own data and selling our own attention, not third parties like broadcasters, newspapers, and spammers. By creating a MeFile at YouData.com, I now control what ads I see and when I see them. Best part - I am selling my attention directly to interested advertisers, for real money. That's right, I get paid for giving them my attention. I can use the funds to buy music and video online, donate to charities, give to my favorite blogs and websites, or keep the change myself and do whatever I want with it.

Now you won't get rich of course but you can make a little extra money without doing much at all. Combine that with the other ways I have shown you how to make money and well then it slowly will start to add up. Again you will NOT get rich doing any type of survey or whatnot online. If that were the case we all would be rich! Also remember NEVER ever pay for any info on survey companies or any type of work at home thing.

I actually forgot all about it so I am just starting up again. They pay you via Paypal which I think is monthly but I will have to check on that. Like I said it has been a very long time since I logged in.

No comments: