Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Zarbee's Cough Syrup $3 off Coupon - Print Now Before They Are Gone!

These coupons will go super fast!! There is going to be an Register Reward Deal on this starting the 24th. Looks like it actually won't start until the 31st. Sorry!! I was misinformed! Print your $3 off coupon now!! Use zipcode 12345 if yours does not work. Mine worked fine and supposably this zip code also works. It will be in the healthcare


It will be on sale for $5.99 with a $6 Register Reward back. So if you use the coupon you will only pay out of pocket $2.99 plus tax if applicable. And then you will get $6RR back to use on something else at Walgreens.

You should be able to print 2 of these. Either by using your back button (hit 2 or 3 times) or just by going here again and printing. FYI- sometimes it doesn't work though.

This is all natural cough syrup. Made from honey. Geared towards children 12 months and up. I tasted it myself and it was quite yummy.

I am hoping I can buy 3 of these for my son. I know we will be going through loads of this stuff this coming winter. Last winter is was ridiculously cold for this area and I am scared it will be that way again. We don't have heat and space heaters use up too many watts(or something) and pop my circuits. Have I mentioned how much I hate this place? lol


Coupons Inc.

No comments: