Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Old Navy Order

I decided to take advantage of the $16 jacket(s) that they have today. Then I realized I would end up spending $7 on shipping. So I decided to also buy myself some long sleeve t-shirts. So I spent like $65 on the following:

1 Women's Frost Free Jackets $16
1 Women's Waffle Tees $8
1 Women's Waffle Tees $8
1 Women's Waffle Tees $8
1 Women's Waffle Tees $8
1 Waffle-Knit Tees for Baby $6
1 Waffle-Knit Tees for Baby $6

Free shipping on orders of $50 or more (so I saved $7) : ONSHIP50
Merchandise $60.00
Shipping & handling FREE
Tax $4.20
Total: $64.20

Ends up being $9.17 for each item. Not great but not bad I guess. I really need long sleeve shirts and a jacket so it's o.k. Definitely not a great deal but I really wanted a warm jacket.




Also make sure you always go through MyPoints first to see if you will get points for your purchases. Which you can redeem for gift certificates for all sorts of places. My favorites are for Target, Walmart, CVS and Walgreens! But they have so many to choose from. I have been a member since 2002!

No comments: