Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cheap Halloween Costumes!!

I got my Walmart order yesterday. It was actually ready for pickup on Friday but I wanted to wait until Monday so I could go and get it without my son. Now the hard part: trying to determine if they will also fit him next year and if so how many should I take back and exchange for a larger size? I wish I would have thought more when I ordered them but it was super early in the morning. I don't know if I should show him and let him choose or decide for myself what he will be this year. He has told me he wants to be pretty much everything. If I show him the costumes I bought him he will want them all and right then and there. So it will get ugly. lol






I looked around while I was at Walmart and regretted not having my Walmart giftcards with me. There were so many things I would have liked to buy my son but I am very broke this weekend thanks to paying rent and electric. Not too mention that I missed work last month from being sick. I did have a $25 American Express GC on me so I bought him 2 pjs @$5 each, 1 Halloween pj $7 and a sweatshirt for $3.50.

No comments: