Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Have I Mentioned How Much I Love Coupons?

I went to CVS to pick up some more Purex since it is BOGO and there were $3 off coupons from the Sunday coupon insert recently.

Unfortunately, they did not have any of the Purex 3in1 Sheets left. But I had coupons for Dawn and wanted to stock up on it.

FYI - Brachs candy is printing again. I have 2 on each card now. This will go in my box of donations since I don't like and will definitely not feed it to my son (way too much sugar!).

This is what I bought:

2 Dawn Antibacterial @ .97 cents each = $1.94
2 Dawn Hand Renewal @ .97 cents each = $1.94
1 Brachs Candy .99 cents
1 Essence of Beauty Hand Soap $2.49 (clearance price - in with the rest of the Essence of Beauty items)
6 Nivea Lip Balms @ .99 cents each = $5.94 (these were in a fish bowl with the perfumes and gift sets)
1 (9)-Piece Math Set .99 (this was in a cart marked 75% off with school stuff)
1 Compass .25 (same cart)


Total before coupons and tax = $14.54

Coupons I used :

-$2.00 CVS Essence of Beauty Coupon (scan your card for this coupon)
-.99 cents CVS Brachs coupon (scan your card for this coupon)
-.25 Dawn
-.25 Dawn
-.50 Dawn
-.50 Dawn
-$2.00 Nivea off 2
-$2.00 Nivea off 2
-$1.00 Nivea
-.94 Nivea (adjusted down because of the other's taking full coupon amount off)
-$3ecb
-$1ecb

New total after above coupons and tax = .93 cents!!!! This was for 14 items!!

No comments: