Saturday, October 30, 2010

Publix Shoppers! Today (Saturday)

If you have a Publix near you, you might want to dress up your kiddies and take them there today. They are having a fun and safe Halloween thing today from 4 to 7 for kiddies 12 and under.


I plan on taking my son today (I need to pick up a couple of things anyways). I am not sure what they are giving out but I am sure it will be fun. So call your local Publix to see if they are participating and then dress up your kiddies and head to the grocery store!


I will update later when we come back from the store to let you know what my store was handing out. I know when my store had an anniversary they had various characters dressed up and were handing out treats.

They had the Halloween thing last year too but we did not make it. I know that 3 stores I am aware of are doing this so I would think it would probably be all stores.

I am also taking my son trick or treating and I hope it is tomorrow but I have no clue. Do some areas do it the day before it it falls on a Sunday or school night? I am still new to all of this and I have no clue!

No comments: