Monday, October 4, 2010

Morningstar Farms

I LOVE their products!! I prefer them over Boca (though I will eat theirs too). I was happy that while at Walmart today I found a new product!

MorningStar Farms® Chik'n Enchilada



So of course I had to buy it. I plan to eat it later on this week after work. I come home from work starving so this will totally hit the spot. I will update this after I eat it and let you know how it is.


I am very,very saddened that they discontinued a huge amount of their products including the following:

MorningStar Farms® Mini Veggie Corn Dogs (my son loved these!)

Morningstar Farms® Breakfast Starters Classic Scramble (awesome breakfast)

Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Veggie Steak Strips (yummy Stroganoff and fajitas with these)

Morningstar Farms™ Supreme Pizza (great quick meal for one)

Morningstar Farms® Veggie Bites Country Scramble(omg were these good! my son loved them too)

Morningstar Farms® Veggie Bites Eggs Florentine (yummy and my son would actually eat them

Morningstar Farms® Veggie Bites Spinach Artichoke (yummy also and my son would eat them)

Morningstar Farms® Veggie Corn Dogs (I miss these so much)

and

Morningstar Farms® Tuno® Tuna Fish Substitute made with Vegetable Protein (which I never actually found anywhere so I never got to try - but I am sure I would have loved it - I have found a tuna substitute online but will have to wait until it is cooler outside to order)


Please, please Morningstar bring back these items!!! We miss them so!!! :(

No comments: